Combined Insurance will not refund my money
After being a customer of combined for over six years, I wanted to cancel my policy, I did not feel I needed it anymore. I made many attempts to contact the company and cancel my policy. I left voice-mails and sent an email via their website. No one ever called me back.
Finally a few months down the line (I am busy and didn't have time to call constantly), I reached someone and was able to cancel my policy. But now they refuse to refund my money for the months prior that they did not return my calls. They say they have no record that the calls were ever made. They told me to send them a phone bill. Well they tell you that knowing you need a subpoena to obtain toll free calls (1800 #s) made from your home line. Well I happen to have a record of one call made from my cell and have sent it to them.
They are dishonest, disrespectful, and right down greedy. I am sad to say I was a customer for six years.
Still have not gotten my refund
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a new, unused, not refurbished humidifier. Received product in absolutely filthy condition. I'm talking dirty brown paper towel inside unit, hard water stains all over tank, just disgusting condition...."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "I looked into healthcare coverage ONCE on ONE website which resulted in 27 phone calls in a 20 hour period (just recounted, again). For asking to be placed on the..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- " I bought a Nokian tire from tiresbyweb.com in August 2014. I paid an additional $20.25 for a Sonsio "Defender" road-hazard warranty. In March 2015 I hit a pothole that destroyed..."
- "Rent a Center gave my family bed bugs and won't treat my home completely!! ..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."