After being a customer of combined for over six years, I wanted to cancel my policy, I did not feel I needed it anymore. I made many attempts to contact the company and cancel my policy. I left voice-mails and sent an email via their website. No one ever called me back.
Finally a few months down the line (I am busy and didn't have time to call constantly), I reached someone and was able to cancel my policy. But now they refuse to refund my money for the months prior that they did not return my calls. They say they have no record that the calls were ever made. They told me to send them a phone bill. Well they tell you that knowing you need a subpoena to obtain toll free calls (1800 #s) made from your home line. Well I happen to have a record of one call made from my cell and have sent it to them.
They are dishonest, disrespectful, and right down greedy. I am sad to say I was a customer for six years.
Still have not gotten my refund
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Supplemental Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Avoid these frauds. On their website: "Solid Gold Reputation – That’s How ABC Seamless Rolls And we do it all. When you have our home products installed, we don’t send out..."
- "I purchased a refrigerator from HHgregg on a HHgregg credit card, price $2,197 model # WRV986FDEM01 S# K61328309 delivered June 5, 2016. I noticed after about two weeks that..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."