Insurance Plans Acceptance

I will clearly say that your company is the worst company I have ever felt with I have submitted a claim in July from being in the hospital for three weeks in May and June and I have yet to be paid dime one I’m 100 % disabled just had part of my foot amputated and being self employed your company is bankrupting me and my family I haven’t revived a pay check since May but you still want your monthly payments when I can’t even by food I was told after you revived my medical records this was going to be expedited and done in 48 business hours by Jessica in claims this went to three managers that this was a sever money crisis well today I was told oh we have 10 business days to review and 10 more days to cut you a check a whole another month well I’m going to tell everyone I know google , papers , local news, anyone that will listen never use Combined insurance and the insurance commissioner in Florida I will file a complaint my claim # is28596484 this is my last hope in dealing with your company I’m copying this and sending in to my local papers today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Disability Claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Combined Insurance Cons: Whole company is a con.

Comments

PurringBlueLacyDog

Combined scammed me for avoiding my claim..