1.2K views

please dont buy any insurance from this company, on july 15 2014 i get a 2 polices with this company disability and accident sickness in October 09 i have hernia disk cirgury i has 2 months with no job trying to recuperate from my cirgury i put my claim on octuber 2014 since this date they askme for proofs that i sending all the papers from all the doctors in February 2015 they send a letter that they can not giving any money for my claim they say that my effective day was 08/06/2014 thats is no cover after 12 months from the effective date, this insurance company is ripper

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Disability Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I'm sure the agent made it clear, and the brochure/flyer and policy docs certainly do, that pre-existing sicknesses are covered after a year on the basic sickness policy and two-years for the disability policies. Please use spellcheck.

No company is perfect. Sometimes they make mistakes but my experience as a customer has been generally positive.

Maybe if you knew how to spell your claim would have been processed

Three Hills, Alberta, Canada #959549

You had the issue prior to buying the policy. For which you would have to wait 2years then any incident prior to policy would be covered......yoy are trying to pull a scam. You just were caught.

Ruther Glen, Virginia, United States #954167

my husband had an accident at work on 7/17/14 and combined paid him everything they were supposed to pay him. we have been with combined since living in new York.