Kennebunkport, Maine

I Matthew curtis ruptured my Achilles tendon. I has been a severe injury as you can imagine.

I sent surgeons notes indication I'd be full disabled for at least 3 months. I've been out of work for 2 months now and should have received a full Disability payment. Instead I have got the run around and a partial payment of 300$ which should have been 1500$. I will be happy to litigate over this fraud and breach of contract.

I've had this policy for over 15 years and have paid on time every month automatic withdrawal from my account. You buy this insurance hoping when something like a major work related injury like this happens you get compensation you deserve. In my case it's been a real Hassel dealing with the ***. Excuse like I sent all information in to soon, or I have sent them the information needed.

I signed releases for them to get info yet they just play games. I didn't not accept the 300 check which should have been 1500$ I wrote void in protest of invalid amount on check and sent it back, after I photocopied it of course. For this who are policy purchasers of combined I'd shop else where for insurance these folks are crooked thieving *** holes who screw with you when your in pain , unable to work, make money and buy groceries to feed you kids. Combined togther makes one big pain in the ***.

Go else where. Matthew Curtis

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Disability Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

You can file a complaint with your state's Insurance commissioner investigative dept. It will not cost you anything & valid complaints are resolved quickly.

Yeah they gave me same ***.said because I wasn't working I was old going to get 200 a month and at first talking to them it was over a grand a mo. Thought I'd be kind of ok with bills like lights and simple things but 200 a mo do t go far...they were a total waste of my money over the years.

Iv also got a listing on here about it. It's the one from horseheads ny.