Combined Insurance is a scam company I promise you.! I had income Disability insurance and disability for my kids and husband so i had the plan for 2years.

Combined change me 69 dollars each month. My doctor told me I am unable to work because of health issues! No income and homeless. Every day I call about the claim it always pending so I never receive a letter at the plan lapsed on 10/1/2016 that's bs my claim is denied.

But I never receive a letter I had to access my claim on line to see the lapse so I been calling every time but no one told me. I am homeless. They always take my payments and more.

NEVER Get combined bs insurance!! Fraud !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Disability Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Most are bad coverages with many exclusions. There's one company that makes Affleck, etna, combined and a few others look like a joke in price and coverage.

I am personally sorry this happened to you, they failed you as an educator.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I know you are trying to get by in these hard time. Send me a message if you want some more advice