Product: Combined Insurance Supplemental Life Insurance Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Show
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:
1.0
Details
Watch out if you do automatic drafts from your banking account. They will never stop! The coverage is insufficient, and expensive. Plus you will not be able to get them out your pocket once they are in. The customer service is only lip service, and every time you call...
View full review
Review
#1119843 Review #1119843 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Combined Insurance Supplemental Life Insurance
Cons
  • So far my experience has made me think i made a big mistake
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
$16000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Combined Insurance - Customer Service ???

1.2
Details
This customer service department is a bunch of uneducated workers. Management is not any better. Asked for someone higher to help with my grievance and got the Director thats even more uneducated than her staff. Im done with Combined Insurance. Here I come AAFLAC!
View full review
Review
#1087915 Review #1087915 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Combined Insurance Supplemental Life Insurance
Reason of review
Poor customer service
5.0
Details
I have had Combined for 7 years.Medicare pays 80% of the Medicare covered medical expenses. Combined covers the remaining 20%. I have been hospitalized, had surgery and regularly visit my primary physcian for regular monitoring of my medical issues. They have always...
View full review
Review
#907479 Review #907479 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Combined Insurance Supplemental Life Insurance
Reason of review
Good quality

Combined Insurance in Medicine Lodge, Kansas - Overpayment of premium

1.3
Details
Hope you never overpay your premium. I accidentaly overpaid my premium $49.50 and took 60 days to get refund. Hope I don't die before I get it. First of all they jumped my premium $38.00 when I tuned 65. You might want to check your policy and see if this is going to happen to you. It will probably take 6 months to get my death payment when i die, as slow as these people are. Said they were waiting for the check to clear. It cleared 45 days prior. That is a pretty good excuse I guess.
View full review
Review
#823082 Review #823082 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Combined Insurance Supplemental Life Insurance
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Contact Combined Insurance Customer Service

Mailing Address:
Combined Insurance
8750 W. Bryn Mawr Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60631
United States
Phone:
(800) 225-4500
All Combined Insurance Contacts

Combined Insurance Reviews

  1. 125 reviews
  2. 28 reviews
  3. 11 reviews
  4. 3 reviews
  5. 17 reviews
Combined Insurance reviews