After being a customer of combined for over six years, I wanted to cancel my policy, I did not feel I needed it anymore. I made many attempts to contact the company and cancel my policy. I left voice-mails and sent an email via their website. No one ever called me back.
Finally a few months down the line (I am busy and didn't have time to call constantly), I reached someone and was able to cancel my policy. But now they refuse to refund my money for the months prior that they did not return my calls. They say they have no record that the calls were ever made. They told me to send them a phone bill. Well they tell you that knowing you need a subpoena to obtain toll free calls (1800 #s) made from your home line. Well I happen to have a record of one call made from my cell and have sent it to them.
They are dishonest, disrespectful, and right down greedy. I am sad to say I was a customer for six years.
Still have not gotten my refund
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Supplemental Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Someone with Fred Loya insurance totaled my truck (December 2013). They took 100% liability and I had a very fair check in my hands 2 weeks later. The Fred Loya..."
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."