111 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA

I've had my same policy for 30 years and have used it a few times, I know my policy and it has not changed but they will not pay my claims now. Their release form is anti-HIPAA and their wording contradicts itself.

I was told that I needed to recover from a previously paid/claimed condition yet they've paid out several times after I suffered a permanently disabling condition. This company keeps taking my money every month but they claim that I can't receive benefits any longer. I don't even know what lawyer to contact, what specialty or area of law.

Help, I'm drowning. Stay away, they used to be a good company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Disability Insurance.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Combined Insurance Cons: Being robbed, Constant non payment, Misrepresentation of product and vague definitions in policy.

• sickness insurance

Comments

I've had policy since February 2017 got injured morning of opening policy and to this day have not been paid. Told me had til may 2( th to review it I Tuesday and told me to call back Thursday..

***. They want ur money but don't wanna pay

@Anony

They never pay. They are a total scam.

@Anonymous

They used to be great. I was hospitalized in 01' for several months and the old policies paid 2x the # of days confinement as recovery at home.

I was paid over $30,000.

However, I have a claim to file and if there's a problem I take no issue in going directly to the states insurance commissioner to file a claim.

Actually, if you have a problem with combined advise them verbally that you'll be contacting the states insurance commissioner to file a claim if this isn't resolved within 14 days, followup with a certified letter and follow through on it.

Insurance companies do not want insurance commissioners to be contacted.

Combined used to be great but they merged with another company not long ago. Guessing that's where the problem started.

@Anony

Right I want to contact someone about how they are doing these claim but. I don't know who to contact. I had surgery in October they got all of the paperwork still no check here it is December and they are giving me the run around can someone help me