New York, New York

this is the worst company my credit union has selected to head our disability insurance. I was in a car accident in January ever since I have fought them to send my payment on time.

This insurance never process your claim in their time frame. They will always state it is being process even after their 7-10 process days. their website give you little or nothing of your claims being process. the customer service are rude and have little knowledge of what is going on with your claim.

They do not have direct deposit so by the time your claim is completed the processing service they send your check in the mail. At that time your bills are in default. they do not care. every month it is the same never once the claim process was completed on time.

the adjuster are horrible and rude however, just once I did receive one person who was nice because the previous one never processed the claims on time. if you can never buy into this company they are the worst and unfair and uncaring insurance company ever! so far I been dealing with them at this time for 8 months.

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE! Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Disability Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

h.kitchener

Complain to your credit union. The selected Combined Insurance because the credit gets a commission or kick-back from the insurance company. Complain not to a clerk at the CU but to one of the officers as they are the ones who selected Combined.

@h.kitchener

Thank you, so much...I am still going through this...I have no money for thanksgivings dinner for my family..because they still have not sent my check which I submitted my claim on 11/2. this would have been the first dinner with my son as a newly wed.

I know that dont mean much to people but I just have one child and I love his new wife and this would have been the first thanksgiving dinner with my immediate small family. I will contact my credit union.

I am still out of work...this is so horrible and I just sent my second complaint to better business bureau. thank you and you have a happy thanksgiving!