Grand Haven, Michigan
1.5K views

I trusted my sales rep when asked what coverage I would need. Well of course I got hurt at work, and was off of work for 4 months, How did combine help?

With telling me that because I did not go to the hospital day one they could not help me. Apparently they do not appreciate people who try to push through pain or find alternative care such as chiropractors, acupuncturists or anything other than a hospital visit.

Read the fine print If you get hurt, pull out your combined policy and make sure to follow every single step correctly. Maybe then they will be able to pay on your claim.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Combined Insurance Cons: The, No payment on claims, Customer service.

Comments

Our family has many policies with Combined Life and we have never had a problem with any claim that we have filed. Over the 30 years we have been insured, we have had to use our policies and have received tens of thousands of dollars with no hassles.

People need to read their policy.

I'm sure they are still in business for a Reason. I would recommend Combined insurance to anyone!!

You bought in the hospital indemnity policy. That is a very good policy that pays when you spend more than 24 hours in the hospital. One day in the hospital is a $1000, you should know what kind of policy you purchased, and I'm sure the agent explained it to you.

@Beast

They do have a sick pay plus policy. That pays you when you cannot work $2000 a month up to six months.

It pays for the very first day you are sick and can't Work. You could be out of work with the flu, and as long as you were under a doctors care you would get paid for that one day you missed work.

@Anonymous

I was out of work for 4.5 Months. For a hair salon apparently it's all different. Even though I'm not a stylist.