I had 2 simple ER claims. I also have 2 different accident policies so I have to fax claims in or the forget to pay on 1 of the policies.

after about 3 days I sat on hold for 50 minutes waiting to find out why 1 claim was not showing on my profile. I got some BS story that they are backed up. Ok, well the next day it finally showed up. Then the claim set on pending for 10 days.

This was a simple flat rate for an ER with no bells or whistles. During that time I spent about 5 days, with a wait time totaling over 5 hours trying to figure out why there was such a delay. twice being told a manager for claims would contact me in 48 hrs. This never happened.

The second claim they forgot 1 policy, spent another 4 days totaling over 4 hours of wait time trying to get the claim added to the missing policy. After the 4th claims rep it finally showed up and the adjuster put a rush on it and a check was mailed the same day. Bad thing is both checks for this claim are MIA and I have not received them. funny thing is they claim they were mailed to the wrong address, but yet I received the first claims checks just fine.

HMMMM. So yesterday I called. Explained I was told after 10 days to request a new check to be mailed. We are 18 mailing days on the first 1 and 11 on the second!

I after waiting 27 minutes on hold a gumpy rep gets on the phone. I explained what has happened and what I was told to do. She elevates her voice and demands I take her of speaker phone. I was on a landline and the phone doesn't have a speaker phone option.

I tell her if she cannot talk to me in a more professional manner then she can transfer me to a supervisor. She hung up on me!!!!! I call back, spend another 20 mins on hold just to be told a claims manager will contact me.. No they don't!

Do not use this company!

They lie, their reps are horrible, they don't follow thru and have no business working with the public! Funny thing as I was on hold AFLAC reps came in and set up an appt!

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Combined Insurance Cons: Lack of trust, Being robbed, No concern for loss of customers, No supervisor or manager ever available.

Comments

#1720685

Company is the worst they don’t care who the hire as long as they can make money on them . The guy the runs the Nassau and Suffolk thinks he is irreplaceable his boss has a short complex and is a bully. That is why you get crummy servive