111 E Upper Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA

This is the worst company i have delt with. When i first submitted my claim on Nov 7th 2018 i was told to allow 7 to 10 business days for processing.

I contacted them multiple times during that 7 to 10 business days and they could only tell me that my case was still in review. Finally on Nov 19th i spoke with a representative and he told me my claim would be ready by Nov 21st 2018, which would have been 10 days since i submitted the claim. When i called on the 21st i was told it wasnt ready and i should call back on Monday Nov 26th after the holiday and ir woukd be ready by then. I called them back on the 27th and i was told my claim is still be processed.

Today is currently Nov 29th 2018 and i have called multiple times every day since the 27th and i am told everytime to check back later. For medical reasons i have been unable to work since Oct 1st 2018 and i have had no way of making money to support my family. This company clearly does not care about its customers and what they have going on in their lives. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

If you are considering signing up with this company stay away. You will lose everything you have worked hard for in your life by putting your trust into this company.

I have had my policies for almost two years, never made a late payment but when it comes time for this company to send you the money you are owed they will wait until the very last minute. I just have my fingers crossed that i will hear something before my landlord attempts to file for an eviction.

Product or Service Mentioned: Combined Insurance Medical Claim.

Comments