I have been with combined insurance since 2005.I have in the past made several claims when I was injured.
Recently I was involved in a rear end collision. I went to the hospital and got checked out and discharged. When I submitted my documents from the hospital and waited a few days I contacted them to make sure they got them. Within a few more days they sent me an additional form which I filled out and faxed back.
Into week #2, I spoke with a representative who said it's under review and would take 7-10 business days. After the 3rd week I called to see if my whopping check of $375.00 was sent out. It was approved and would be in the mail that week. So after 1 month I received my check.
This was clearly a cut and dry accident where I should not have waited so long for my money. In the past is was a lot faster with less red tape. The rep. said there was alot of fraud going around so now they review every case.
It wasn't like I was looking for a large payout.
I'm not happy & may drop them this year!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Combined Accident Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "my grandmother has been paying on a life insurance policy for over 7 years and the amount was only $3000.00. so we decided to take a reduced payment to..."
- "I took out a homeowner's and auto policy to be effective April 4, 2016. Ameriprise took information by phone as do other companies and submitted a quote. The..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING LEGAL ASSISTANCE IN PROSECUTING THOSE THAT HAVE FALSELY USED THE "DESERT CINEMA PRODUCTIONS" NAME IN ANY CAPACITY TO PROMOTE ANY SERVICES OR JOB OFFERS WITHOUT THE..."
- "The tittle says it all! I gave them my Dell XPS laptop running at top speed with NO Issues other than a few hiccups running it for 5 1/2 years..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."