Combined Insurance - Review about Combined Accident Insurance from New York City, New York
I have been with combined insurance since 2005.I have in the past made several claims when I was injured.
Recently I was involved in a rear end collision. I went to the hospital and got checked out and discharged. When I submitted my documents from the hospital and waited a few days I contacted them to make sure they got them. Within a few more days they sent me an additional form which I filled out and faxed back.
Into week #2, I spoke with a representative who said it's under review and would take 7-10 business days. After the 3rd week I called to see if my whopping check of $375.00 was sent out. It was approved and would be in the mail that week. So after 1 month I received my check.
This was clearly a cut and dry accident where I should not have waited so long for my money. In the past is was a lot faster with less red tape. The rep. said there was alot of fraud going around so now they review every case.
It wasn't like I was looking for a large payout.
I'm not happy & may drop them this year!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Combined Accident Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "I had similar issue with Elephant Auto insurance, their customer rear ended my vehicle, tried to flee the scene of the accident, but I caught him and pulled him over...."
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I order some TEMARIL-P for my dog for her reoccurring allergies. The initial prescription took much later than other pharmacies but I figured maybe it was confusion with..."
- "The flowers that I chose and the flowers that were sent were completely different, as shown in the pictures attached. I also could not get in touch with anyone through..."
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."