I was at work and i cut my hand, got 4 stitches. Phoned the sales agent who sold me the "hero" and "top" and he helped me with my claim.

Sent it away and in less than a week i got a cheque for $2900! and i only pay $36 dollars a month. It definitely paid my wages for the time i was off and extra. I couldnt believe the amount for benefits it was amazing.

I highly recommend this company if you want to get paid, any other company their are too many complications (Penn corp-- Horrible company). Hope this helps with your decision making.

Review about: Combined Insurance Claim.

Comments

Busta, Get real Combined pays ON TOP of all other insurance, Workmans comp, Medical Ins, ANY OTHER. Helped me as well! :) :) :)

well your lucky its like lotto hit or miss

Union Springs, New York, United States #306711

Not BS. You can file a WC claim, but regardless Combined pays on top, not instead of.

The company puts cash in your pocket when you need it most. If it happens that WC pays all claims and the customer receives cash on top of that, that's a pretty good deal.

smells like BS to me.if you were at work you should have been paid by Workers Compensation !