1K views
1.4
Additional Fees

I hate this company with a passion.I am beyond disgusted with combined insurance!!

I filed a disability claim on 9/6 after having a baby. This is almost two months later, and I'm still getting the run around. I had to submit everything 3 or 4 times because they kept claiming they didn't receive it or they can't read it. The new thing Now, is that they are request the names of my doctors who have been treating me for the last 5 years to make sure this is not a preexisting condition.

That's right!!! They think that maybe I've been pregnant for 5 years. I am not claiming any complications during or after the pregnancy where they may think that this is preexisting. This is a straight forward six week post partum disability.

I had the policy before I became pregnant so I don't know what the problem is. I call and leave messages for adjusters and claim managers and no one ever picks up the phone or calls me back . Thank God I have another company I had a policy with and they paid me within one week! That's right one week for the same disability.

With combined it's almost 2 months and I still have no check from them, no answers, just the run around. My husband had a policy with this company too and he hated them also. Every time he filed a claim he got the run around and it took forever for him to get his money. He eventually dropped them and he now has Aflac.

With Aflac he gets his money within days, not months. He told me to drop combined but I figured when I get pregnant, have my baby, this will be a straight forward disability claim and I won't have the same bad experience like he had. Boy was I wrong and should have dropped them when he warned me about them. I'm going to file a complaint with the better business bureau and am really considering going to the media so that they could investigate this company.

I have a few friends who are also dealing with the same exact issues I'm having with combined. I decided to ask people I know to see how their experience is with the company just to see maybe it's just me this is happening to but NO, they are getting the run around too.

They are also going to file a complaint because they are as frustrated as I am at this point.

Review about: Combined Insurance Disability Insurance.

Had an Experience with Combined Insurance?

Comments

Having a baby is not a disability, of course.You're looking for a maternity plan, not a disability plan.

This is very, very basic.Combined cannot be held responsible for ignorance this profound.

#1102043

You're just dashing the great company the combined is because you are work for AFLAC. Too much!!!!

maggie20152015

They don't pay disability for postpartum!U should have known what you got !

Its a policy that pays if u become TOTALLY disabled or partially disabled and can't work. Not bc u had a baby.

Ur job can pay u for that.Duuh